simple project managementColoringNotebook
UK driving license | Main eInsurance

UK driving license

What is Minibus Insurance?

by Denise on December 16, 2011

Minibus insurance is the insurance which is required by law in the UK if you are planning to drive a minibus. Just like most other specialist types of vehicles in the UK, there is a separate insurance policy which covers minibuses. However what you have to remember is that if you are using the minibus […]

{ Comments on this entry are closed }